If goat cheese isn’t your thing, try swapping it out for feta or Gogonzola.
- 2 cups cut, peeled butternut squash
- 1/4 tsp sea salt, divided
- 1 8-ounce prebaked thin pizza crust
- 5 tbsp refrigerated light alfredo sauce
- 1 tsp EVOO
- 6 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 ounce goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place squash in a large microwave-safe dish; add water to a depth of 1/2 inch. Cover with plastic wrap; microwave at HIGH for 5 minutes. Drain and toss squash with 1/8 tsp sea salt.
- While squash cooks, place pizza crust on a baking sheet; spread alfredo sauce over crust.
- Heat oil in a nonstick skillet over high heat. Add spinach; sauté 1 minute. Stir in remaining 1/8 tsp salt. Arrange wilted spinach over sauce. Top with squash and goat cheese; sprinkle with pepper.
- Bake pizza in bottom third of oven at 450°F for 6 minutes. Turn oven to broil; cook pizza 1 additional minute or until crust is crispy. Cut pizza into 8 wedges, and serve immediately. Serves 4 (serving size: 2 slices).