- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1 tbsp reduced-sodium soy vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 1/2 tsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 4 5-ounce tuna steaks
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
- Whisk together vinegar, lime juice, broth, canola oil, soy sauce, garlic, and 1/8 tsp salt in large bowl. Transfer 2 tbsp of mixture to zip-close plastic bag; add tuna. Squeeze out air and seal bag; turn to coat tuna. Refrigerate, turning bag occasionally, for 30 minutes. Reserve remaining marinade.
- Spray large grill pan with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Remove tuna from marinade; discard marinade in bag. Pat tuna dry with paper towels; sprinkle with remaining 1/8 tsp salt. Place tuna in pan and grill until just opaque in center, about 4 minutes per side.
- Meanwhile, use vegetable peeler to cut zucchini into thin lengthwise slices. Add zucchini, green onion, and cilantro to marinade in bowl; toss to coat. Using slotted spoon, divide zucchini mixture among 4 serving plates. Top mixture with tuna; drizzle tuna with any marinade remaining in bowl. Serves 4 (serving size: 1 tuna steak and 3/4 cup zucchini mixture).