The fresh summer melon in here gets balanced with salty, herbaceous, and sour flavors.
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 4 tbsp chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp EVOO
- 4 tsp honey
- 4 tsp fresh lime juice
- 3/4 tsp sea salt, divided
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Dash of crushed red pepper
- 1 1/3 cup casaba melon balls
- 1 1/3 cup watermelon balls
- 1 1/3 cup cantaloupe balls
- 2 cherry radishes, cut into thin slices
- 4 turkey bacon slices, cooked and crumbled
- 12 small fresh basil leaves
- Spread yogurt in a circle on a large serving plate.
- Combine parsley, vinegar, oil, honey, lime juice, 1/4 tsp salt, black pepper, and red pepper in a medium bowl, stirring with a whisk. Add all melon balls and radishes to bowl; toss gently.
- Using a slotted spoon, mound melon mixture on top of yogurt while reserving vinegar mixture. Sprinkle evenly with bacon and remaining 1/2 tsp salt. Drizzle with reserved vinegar mixture. Sprinkle evenly with basil leaves. Serves 4 (serving size: about 1 cup).