This dinner doesn’t take long at all, and turns your regular BLT into a zestier, more filling meal.
- 4 1-ounce slices diagonally cut ciabatta bread
- 4 turkey bacon slices
- 4 4-ounce salmon fillets
- 1/4 cup canola mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 tbsp minced fresh chives, divided
- 1 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 4 Bibb lettuce leaves
- 4 1/2-inch-thick slices tomato, halved
- 1/2 peeled ripe avocado, cut into 8 slices
- 4 lemon wedges
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Arrange bread slices on a baking sheet; broil 1 minue on each side or until toasted.
- Cook bacon in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until crisp. Remove bacon from pan. Add fillets to dripping in pan; cook 4 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness.
- Combine canola mayonnaise, 2 tbsp water, 2 tsp minced chives, and Dijon mustard in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk. Spread mayonnaise mixture evenly over bread slices; top each with 1 lettuce leaf, 1 bacon slice, 1 halved tomato slice, 2 avocado slices, and 1 fish fillet. Sprinkle evenly with remaining 1 tsp chives. Serve with lemon wedges. Serves 4.