After having to buy anchovies for my pesto pasta dish I made a few days ago, I was worried that they would go to waste as I’m not particularly a big fan of them. But a friend suggested to me that I use them for Caesar dressing. Here’s a slight twist on a Chicken Caesar.
- 3 tbsp plain fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp water
- 2 tsp EVOO
- 1 1/4 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 3/4 tsp anchovy paste
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 4 cups thinly sliced romaine lettuce
- 4 6-ounce skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- Cooking spray
- 1 oz Parmesan cheese, shaved (about 1/4 cups)
- Combine first 9 ingredients and 1/4 tsp pepper in a large bowl. Add lettuce; toss to coat.
- Place chicken between 2 sheets of plastic wrap; pound to 1/4-inch thickness. Sprinkle chicken evenly with remaining 1/4 tsp pepper and salt.
- Heat a grill pan over high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add chicken; cook 3 minutes. Turn and cook for 2 minutes. Remove from pan. Place 1 chicken breast on each of 4 plates; top each with 1 cup slaw. Sprinkle each plate with 1/4 oz shaved Parmesan.