This is a mostly quick meal, where a lot of the time is spent in the chopping. However, the salad dressing with the lime and chili-garlic paste makes this salad so yummy.
- 2 tbsp Asian fish sauce
- 1 tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tsp grated lime zest
- 2 tsp honey
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb beef sirloin steak, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup lime juice
- 1/4 tsp chili-garlic paste
- 4 cups thinly sliced bok choy
- 4 cups thinly sliced Napa cabbage
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Combine 1 tbsp fish sauce, soy sauce, lime zest, 1 tsp honey, and half of garlic in bowl; add beef and toss to coat.
- To make dressing, whisk together lime juice and remaining 1 tbsp fish sauce, 1 tsp honey, and remaining garlic in bowl; stir in chili-garlic paste. Combine bok choy, cabbage, shallots, and cilantro in large serving bowl.
- Spray large deep nonstick skillet or work with nonstick spray and set over medium heat. Add steak in two batches and stir-fry until lightly browned. Add steak and reserved dressing to bok choy mixture; toss to coat. Serves 4.