Had this for a late lunch/early dinner during football games today!
- 3/4 cup uncooked orzo pasta
- 4 6-ounce tilapia filets
- 1/2 tsp salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp black pepper, divided
- 1 1/2 tbsp EVOO, divided
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 5-ounce package fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1 15-ounce can unsalted cannellini beans
- 4 lemon wedges
- Cook orzo, omitting salt and fat.
- While pasta cooks, sprinkle fish with 1/4 tsp salt and 1/4 tsp black pepper. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 tbsp EVOO to pan; cook fish 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Remove fish from pan; keep warm.
- Add remaining 1 1/2 tsp EVOO to pan. Add crushed red pepper and garlic; sauté 30 seconds. Add spinach; sauté 1 minute or just until spinach wilts. Stir in tomatoes, beans, remaining 1/4 tsp salt, and 1/4 tsp black pepper; cook 1 minute or just until thoroughly heated. Remove pan from heat. Add pasta to pan; toss to coat. Divide pasta mixture among 4 plates, and top with fish fillets. Serve with lemon wedges if desired.