I always feel like you can never go wrong with salmon, and this is no exception. The salad below is just baby spinach leaves, strawberry poppyseed dressing and dried red peppers.
- 1 slice whole wheat bread, crust removed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tbsp minced fresh chives
- 1 tbsp grated lemon peel
- 1 1/2 pound salmon fillet, skin on
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp spicy brown mustard
- Lemon wedges (optional)
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Line large baking sheet with foil; spray foil with non-stick spray.
- Put bread in food processor and pulse to make coarse crumbs. Transfer to medium bowl and stir in parsley, chives, and lemon peel.
- Place salmon, skin side down, on foil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and spread with mustard. Sprinkle bread crumb mixture over mustard, pressing lightly to help it adhere.
- Roast until fish is just opaque in center, 20-25 minutes. Cut evenly into 6 pieces and serve with lemon wedges, if desired.