Another quick and easy one.
- 4 whole-wheat flatbreads
- 2 tsp EVOO
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 2 cups thinly sliced Fuji apple
- 3 tbsp grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1 tsp chopped fresh thyme
- 2 applewood-smoked bacon slices, chopped and cooked
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Broil flatbreads 1 minute or until lightly golden. Remove from oven; carefully flip flatbreads over. Brush evenly with oil. Sprinkle cheddar over flatbreads; arrange apple slices over cheese.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese, walnuts, thyme, and bacon evenly over apples. Return to oven; broil 1 to 2 minutes.