This is a really quick and easy recipe, and yummy to boot!
- 4 4-ounce skinless, boneless chicken thighs
- 1/2 tsp salt, divided
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper, divided
- 2 1/2 tbsp EVOO, divided
- 2 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp minced fresh garlic
- Cooking spray
- 2 tbsp thinly sliced green onions
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 5-ounce package baby arugula
- Sprinkle chicken with 1/4 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp pepper. Combine chicken, 1 1/2 tsp oil, juice, Dijon, and garlic in a bowl; toss to coat. Let stand 4 minutes. Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add chicken to pan; grill 5 minutes on each side or until done. Place chicken on a cutting board and cut chicken into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- Combine remaining 1/4 tsp salt, remaining 1/4 tsp pepper, remaining 2 tbsp oil, green onions, vinegar, and honey in a large bowl, stirring with a whisk to disolve honey. Add tomatoes and arugula; toss to coat.